Lay people do make a difference. Here are 26 stories of people who did.
• A lay woman who rescued 3,000 Chinese slaves
• An Indian Chief honored by General Washington
• A possible Gospel witness in wicked Pompeii
• The Royal Duke who protected Wycliffe so he could translate the first Bible into English
• The layman who made the difference with William Carey
WHO WERE THE FRENCH HUGUENOTS AND WHY WERE THEY SO HARSHLY PERSECUTED? 250 years of faithfulness to Christ will be found within these pages.
Written by L. Duane Brown and T. Mark Nelsen, 2011, 6 x 9 inch paperback